Help DPA Program
Thousands of people each year dream of becoming homeowners. The Help DPA Program may help that dream become reality.
This homebuyer assistance program currently provides low-to-moderate income families and individuals with a choice of a 3% to 4.5% Grant* that does not have to be repaid. The grant can be used towards down payment or closing costs.
Many times this allows homebuyers to purchase a home much sooner than they thought possible.
The Help DPA Program is available for the purchase of an owner-occupied single and duplex family residence, approved condominium, or planned unit development located in the state of California. The program is available for purchases of both new and existing homes and is NOT limited to first-time
*Grant approval is determine by many factors including your FICO Score. Minimum FICO score is 640.
PROGRAM FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• Down payment assistance
• (Currently in the form of a 3% to 4.5% Grant)*
• For the purchase of primary residences in California
• New or existing properties are eligible
• Program is NOT limited to first-time homebuyers
• Income limits up to 140% of HUD Area Median Income